WinToHDD is a freeware system utility you can use to install, reinstall, and clone your Windows version to move to another drive with the use of WIM, ESD, or ISO. It can also create the multi-installation USB drive that can install the operating system on new units.
- Size: 9.06 MB
- License: Freeware
- Version: 5.0
- Release Date: 05-03-2021
- Operating System: Windows Vista and above
WinToHDD supports any Windows from Vista up and allows you to completely control the operating system. Use it to create USB multi-installation drives with ISO files allowing you to easily install Windows on any UEFI or BIOS computer. Some of the operations you can do include:
- Installing Windows without the original USB drive or CD/DVD
- Hot cloning the operating system between different disks
- Reinstalling Windows without the use of a USB drive or a CD/DVD
- Cloning Windows without having to restart the source
- Installing any version of Windows from the USB drive
- Encrypting the Windows partition with encryption
After you launch the freeware app, you quickly realize how simple the user interface is. It quickly shows you exactly what you can do with WinToHDD, including:
- New Installation – Install the OS without the use of the original media.
- Reinstall Windows – Can choose many install parameters.
- System Clone – Completely clone your Windows.
- Multi-Installation USB – Can also be used to format the USB drive.