KMPlayer stands out as a desktop media player that is respected by numerous people from around the world. Ever since 2002, it was constantly updated so that it meets the ever-growing demands of users and technology. Video playback becomes a breeze, with a freeware program that has a customizable interface and simple control options to use for music playback.
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- Size: 47.2 MB
- License: Freeware
- Release Date: 05-10-2020
- Operating System: All Windows
KMPlayer instantly stands out among free music and video players because it offers quite a superior viewing experience. Even very large files play fast and you can adjust both sound and screen functions. The most important features to mention are:
- Support for ASF, AVI, WMV, MPEG, FLV, AVS, and many more video and audio formats.
- Support for 60 FPS 3D, 4K and 8K formats.
- Built-in codecs.
- Tools to help you improve video playback.
- Automatic album art import.
- Audio, screenshot and video capture.
- Multiple language support.
- Supports subtitles in various formats, including SMI, ASS, and SRT.
- Numerous configuration options.
- Advanced image processing functions.
You access functions and features by right clicking on the video or pressing the F2 shortcut. This gives you access to numerous settings, like:
- DVD settings
- Video processing
- Audio settings
- Decoder Usage
- Screen Offset
Another reason why this free video player is appreciated by so many is that it offers filters for transformers, renderers and decoders without you having to use registry entry. Also, you can download videos straight from Instagram, YouTube, and more.