Switch Audio Converter Free is a user-friendly, fast conversion tool allowing you to work with almost any audio file possible. Just use it to create some MP3 files for your players, ringtones, store somewhere, or just compress files. The program’s free version is all you need for all this.
- Size: 1.296 MB
- Version: 9.0
- License: Freeware
- Release Date: 14-01-2021
- Operating System: Windows XP and above
Switch stands out as an audio converter built for people. It is user friendly and really handy when you need to create files in almost all audio formats. Audio conversion is very simple. You just need to import the files you want to convert, select the format, and then click the Convert button.
Some features you should be aware of:
- Choose when converting out of over forty different formats. This includes AVI, M4A, WMA, MP3, WAV, and more.
- Batch conversions.
- Extract the audio from a video file.
- Convert a full playlist.
- Automatically normalize all audio used.
- Compress files to reduce storage.
- Play tracks right from Switch before you convert them.
- Look online to find audio file information as you perform the conversion.
One of the best parts of the freeware audio converter is that the user interface is very easy to use. In the main panel you see the files that you want to convert, together with some extended information and the location. In the above toolbar you choose what actions to take and you just have to choose where to save the converted file. You are good to go.