Ashampoo Soundstage 2020 is free software used to convert audio files into binaural stereo. This allows you to easily experience surround audio sound with your headphones.
- Official Release Date: 31-01-2020
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (32-Bit – 64-Bit)
- Size: 40.8 MB
- License: Freeware
Ashampoo Soundstage 2020 Review
Soundstage 2020 was designed to help users experience rich audio usually associated with dedicated sound systems but through their headphones. This is usable when you play games, listen to music, watch movies and so on.
Built-in equalizers and presets are available to customize the audio experience. Some are built according to headphone brands and room settings but you can also fine-tune several options.
Ashampoo Soundstage 2020 offers:
- Conversion for stereo, 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 audio streams to binaural stereo.
- Virtual sound card added to the computer.
- Included equalizer.
- Presets for headphone brands like Sennheiser and Sony.
- Headphone surround sound.
- Room settings.
- Sound location choices.
- Volume boosting.
- Improved gaming experience.
How To Install
- Click the download button.
- Download the install file.
- Launch Ashampoo Soundstage 2020.
The user interface of Ashampoo Soundstage 2020 is very easy to use. After installation, there are default settings that display controls and speakers. Tabs are available for Master Volume, Opacity Level, Settings, Headphone Surround and Boost.
Options are available through Settings. Click Output and check your Default Device. Then, select Latency, if necessary.
Speakers are displayed on the user interface. They include 2 buttons: S for “solo mode” and M for “mute”. Display changes to yellow or red based on your choice. When you left-click, a percentage can be inputted.
Use the Settings panel to select a correct audio format. When you are not sure, just choose 5.1. After selected, you activate the program by clicking “Headphone Surround”.
- OS: Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Computer: not relevant
- Full administrative rights to make software changes
- Internet connection to activate