MEmu allows you to enjoy a perfect Android experience on the computer. You can thus take full advantage of the computer’s display as you use Android aps. The MEmu Android Emulator is very effective and offers a perfect Windows experience.
- Size: 435 MB
- License: Freeware
- Version: 7.3.3
- Release Date: 29-01-2021
- Operating System: Windows XP and above
After the MEmu Android emulator is installed, you can easily launch it. This opens the program in a window that looks very similar to a tablet using Android 4.2.2. This includes many common Android apps, like ES File Explorer. Add extra apps from the Google Play Store.
Obviously, one of the main reasons why you would use this Android emulator is to play some games that were designed for Android. You can use your mouse so that you can control the joystick as multi-touch is simulated. With the use of the large computer screen, the gaming experience will be enhanced. You can, of course, run the Android emulator in a full-screen mode.
With MEmu, you can play many games at the same time, or you can use many game accounts. The emulator makes this very simple since you can clone many Android instances at the same time, all with one click. It is even possible to use this program together with other emulators, if you have the computer resources for that.
The native Android experience will feature all the features you want, like multi-touch, GPS, accelerometer, and orientation. Smoothly switch between Windows and Android. The emulator can be customized by simply adjusting things like CPU numbers, screen resolution, and how much RAM is utilized.
- A full Android experience.
- Keyboard and joystick mapping for touch screen, offering a better gaming experience.
- Flexible customization.
- Can pass through Android sensor data. This makes it very easy to play car racing games.
- File sharing between Android and Windows.
- Very fast APK installation by simply dragging and dropping.
- A one-click Android system for deleting, cloning, and creation.
- Easily run many Android instances at the same time.