Most gamers want to experience a computer performance boost when they play video games and this is exactly what Wise Game Booster promises. Obviously, you can tweak your computer alone to get more performance but this is very time-consuming and you would need advanced computer knowledge to do it. Wise Game Booster helps you achieve optimum performance even if you do not know much about the technical nature of computers.
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Version: 1.56.80
- License: Freeware
- Release Date: 20-08-2020
- Operating System: Windows XP and above
Wise Game Booster is a very handy PC optimizer that you can use really fast so you get the best possible video gaming experience your computer can offer. This is an application that is suitable for both the advanced users and the novice users since system confirmation optimization is made very easy.
- 1-Click Optimization – Just use the “Optimize All” button and you close all the Windows services that are unnecessary, the unneeded background processes, and even optimize PC performance.
- System Optimization – This feature is created especially for gaming.
- My Games – Add your favorite games in one place so you can easily start them.
- Manual Optimization Suggestions – This helps you to end processes or stop services manually. You need some advanced knowledge to use this feature.
- Service Resume – You can restore to previous computer states so you do not stop some services that can interfere with PC performance by mistake.
Using Wise Game Optimizer
The software has a very friendly user interface. It is divided into panels so you can easily access all the available features. Use area one to set up the software to look for the installed games. Then, analyze them. This offers many details, like game type, file name, developer, how many times you play the game, and the last time you ran the game.
The main sections of Wise Game Optimizer are:
- Service Issues – Locates services not connected with how you use the computer at the moment and then stops them.
- Program Issues – Looks for the programs that weight heavily on CPU and RAM resources.
- System Issues – Makes tweaks to Windows Registry in order to increase speed.