Revo Uninstaller is a better way to uninstall programs from a Windows computer. It is available for free, innovative, and includes many extra features that are beneficial for the user.
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Version: 2.2.0
- License: Freeware
- Release Date: 16-11-2020
- Operating System: Windows XP and above
Revo Uninstaller uses a fast and advanced algorithm that scans the computer before and after you uninstall it. This allows you to remove all the unnecessary folders, registry keys, and files that remain inside the computer.
What is interesting is that even when the installation is broken, this freeware program finds the data that remains on the hard disk and inside Windows registry. You can thus completely remove all traces, which is not possible with the Add/Remove Program feature inside Windows.
One important part of the freeware program that has to be highlighted is Hunter Mode. This gives you access to a very easy to use, simple, and effective management approach. You can quickly disable programs from automatically starting, delete them, stop them, or completely uninstall them.
Besides uninstalling programs, you can also use Revo Uninstaller to:
- Stop program that automatically start when the operating system is launched.
- Remove all history for recently used files inside Microsoft Office.
- Easily manage Windows tools.
- Remove all the unnecessary junk files from the computer.
- Clear the history of your browser, including visited pages, site history, and temporary browser files.
- Erase folders and files forever.
- Guarantee that the files you removed cannot be recovered.