Nox App Player is one of the most popular freeware software to help you run Android apps on your Windows computer. This is an emulator that offers a very simple interface, one that replicates the Android device and is compatible with x86 and AMD systems, all with an Android 4.4.2 basis.
- Size: 366 MB
- Version: 184.108.40.206.
- License: Freeware
- Release Date: 10-10-2020
- Operating System: Windows XP and above
The main Nox App Player features to know:
- High stability
- Easy operation
- Fast response
- Industry-leading performance
- Full compatibility
A big advantage of using Nox App Player over other Android emulators is that system requirements are lower. You can actually run different instances of the same emulator without problems. Even moderately-strong PCs can run the emulator.
Nox App Player is often used to play games. You can easily download and play everything you want from the play store, use your keyboard, connect your controller, and much more.
To put it as simple as possible, this software creates a version of an Android smartphone on your computer. You can actually choose the type of smartphone and Android version, but this is recommended only for the advanced users.
If you want to use an app that is not in Google Play, you just need the .apk file. Installation starts with a double click or through a drag and drop motion.
On the whole, Nox App Player offers the complete PC Android experience you surely want. Use it to test apps before you use them on your phone or just to play games.
The main Nox features are:
- Google Play is automatically integrated
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
- Fully compatible with AMD computers
- Supports controllers, gamepads, and other input/output devices
- Microphone, camera, and keyboard integration
- Video recording
- Macro recording
- Customize how much RAM or CPU the app can use
- Can run even location-based games like Ingress and Pokemon Go