SplitCam was created to allow you to connect different applications to one video capture source. You can, for instance, with Windows, you cannot use your web camera on more than one application at the same time. With the use of SplitCam, the video stream can be split after coming from many video sources. You can also add the stream to different applications.
- Size: 15.1 MB
- License: Freeware
- Release Date: 31-01-2020
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- The primary video capture device can be chosen out of many video sources.
- Digital pan up to 180 degrees.
- Digital zoom.
- Choose frame rate, between 5 to 30 fps. (For reference purposes, most video conferences take place at 15 fps).
- Choose different resolutions in applications.
- Extra features to tune video source.
- Base video options can be set up from the software.
- Every application can have a different video resolution.
- Processor load can be lowered by disabling the unused video resolutions.
- Photo images can be captured and then used as video source in applications.
- Auto-update – you always have the latest software version installed.
- Photo image editing features – Basic options are available.
- Skins can be used to change the way in which SplitCam looks.