Picture Colorizer is an AI-based freeware software that converts black and white photographs to color. This can bring memories to life in a modern way and more.
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Version: 1.0
- Release Date: 27-08-2020
- License: Freeware
- Version: Windows 7 and above
Picture Colorizer is created by Image Colorizer. This tool allows you to colorize your black and white pictures and the results are amazing. The user just needs to load the image. After that, you only click Colorize. The process is fully automatic and the job is done in just seconds.
The image is practically uploaded to the server of Image Colorizer. This is where machine learning is utilized through access to a huge database of the previously processed images. AI then colorizes the image. Then, the images are deleted from the Image Colorizer server in just 24 hours.
This AI-based software program will restore the image’s original color through continuous analysis. Position values and brightness values of the individual pixels are stored for the image that is processed.
Picture Colorizer allows you to change different parameters. You can apply some filters in order to customize the result. Besides the fact that you automatically colorize the black and white images, you can also take advantage of some extra features, like:
- Very easy to use interface offering comprehensive image visibility and navigation.
- Different image enhancement tools – this allows you to adjust hue and saturation. Change the colors present in the entire image or just in some specific areas.
- Zoom in to view details in specific areas.
- Filters that can enhance edges, sharpen images, denoise, adjust gamma, reduce speckle and more.
- Preview feature to allow you to compare versions and make only the changes you want.
- PNG, JPG, GIF, and BMP format support.