GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) is a freely distributed image editing program preferred by millions of people from all around the world. Use it to perform tasks like image composition, photo retouching and image authoring, although various capabilities are included. GIMP can be used as a Paint program, a quality photo retouching program, a batch processing system or an image format converter, just to mention a few possible uses.
- Size: 230 MB
- Release Date: 07-10-2020
- Version: 2.10.22
- License: Freeware
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Paint freehand – You can use pencils and brushes to paint and draw right on a picture. Alternatively, start a completely new design.
- Make banners fast with text effects – An existing picture can be opened and then you use one of the included effects and tools. Extras can be downloaded from specialized sites.
- Retouch Photographs – With the help of addons like Scripts, Filters and FX-Foundry. Almost everything in a picture can be modified. Extra tutorials available here!
- Convert Images – You can take a picture and then export it in countless other formats. Quality, size and details are fully controllable.
- Edit And Create Animations – The GAP package can be used to create and edit animations. The tool is not one a professional would use but it can do many interesting things.