The free audio editor, fully-featured with all needed by casual and professional users.
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Version: 10.26
- Release Date: 29-02-2020
- License: Freeware
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
WavePad is offered by industry leader, NCH Software and stands out as an audio editing software that was designed to help people work with various audio files, in formats like MP3, WAV and much more. You can use it to edit, duplicate, record and add effects in a short amount of time. Recording can be done directly or you can add the audio files manually.
Main WavePad Features:
- 15 audio file formats supported for export and import
- Numerous fun events like wah-wah and vibrato
- Easily join, copy, cut, split and trim, together with other tools
- Cue and scrub control
- Apply audio compression, amplification, noise reduction
- Change speed, pitch and voice
- Use bookmarks for references on larger audio files
- Extract sounds from video files
- Add Direct X and VST plugins
- FFT sound analyzer
An Easy To Use Music Editor
WavePad allows you to easily reduce vocals, splice together radio clips or podcasts and then saving everything for future use. Ringtones can be created and you can practically perform most expected simple audio editing that you are interested in. This does include noise reduction and more.