VidCoder is a highly-effective Blu-Ray/DVD ripping and video transcoding app that was designed for Windows users. The encoding engine used is HandBrake.
- Size: 16.8 MB
- Version: 5.20
- License: Freeware
- Release Date: 09-07-2020
- Operating Systems: All Windows
VidCoder uses HandBrake but offers a better user interface because of the extra improvements that were done in the VidCoder package.
The main features of the software are:
- MKV, MP4 containers
- MPEG-4, Theora, H.264 video
- 2-pass encoding
- Batch encoding
- Deinterlace, detelecine, decomb filters
- Small encoded preview clip generation
- Instant source previews
- Resume, pause encoding upon request
You can easily rip full DVDs with VidCOder but CSS encryption will not be defeated. With Blu-Ray ripping, subtitles are not supported.