Ashampoo Music Studio is a useful audio processing tool that can be used even by people that do not have a lot of experience because of how user friendly it is. The files that you create can easily be burned on discs, you can extract audio from your video files, convert audio files to various formats, modify metadata, mix tracks and add effects, among many other tools that can be used.
- Size: 55.7 MB
- License: Freeware
- Version: 2020
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Release Date: 07-09-2020
This freeware audio editor is very well-known in the industry and respected. This is because it is an all-in-one app that helps you easily organize and edit audio files. It also includes converting, burning, and recording functions.
You can use Ashampoo Music Station 2020 to create personalized audio disk, files that you can share, digital files and even mix music.
The interface is very intuitive and simple to use. In the main menu you can see all the options that can be used, including recording, editing, mixing, burning, ripping, and a whole lot more. You can use the help icon whenever you need some assistance but everything is practically self-explanatory.
Some of the main features available:
- Edit Cover – Includes numerous templates that you can use to create covers for DVDs or CDs.
- Organize – Lets you organize your music collection
- Rip&Burn – Very fast ripping and burning while using many possible audio formats.
- Modify – Analyzes, converts, and normalizes files. This also edits metadata.
- Playlist Generator
- Record – To be used with the new audio files you create
- Mix Tape – Create mixtape audio files.
Ashampoo Music Studio is reliable and fast. It is perfect for experienced audio editors and amateurs and the best part is that it is free. You do not have to worry about crashes, which is so common with other similar software on the market.
- Windows 7 and above
- CPU: 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 1024 MB
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0