Box For Android is a highly-useful backup tool you can use on Android devices in order to quickly and easily store all files that you need. With this app you no longer have to worry about anything that could go wrong since everything can be saved.
- Official Release Date: 03-01-2018
- Size: 28.6 MB
- OS: Android (all versions)
- License: Freeware
- Version: 4.3.630
Box For Android – Specifications
Box For Android offers 10 GB of free storage. Use them to backup whatever you want. The app allows you the possibility to edit and access files, share content and even work with a team.
With the app you can:
- Share files with coworkers
- Comment on shared documents
- Have files with you wherever you go and whatever device you use
- View spreadsheet updates instantly
Box For Android can be used to:
- Access, share, manage, edit and view files on a tablet or a phone
- Secure content with encryption or pass-codes.
- Auto-logout as the app is closed.
- Save files to an SD card if you need offline access.
- Upload files, videos and images from the SD card.
- Share folders and files with ease through a link.
- Invite people to leave comments and share folders.
- Find content really fast with a built-in search feature
- Save files as you create or edit them.
How To Install
- Download the .apk installation file from your preferred server.
- Transfer the file to the Android device.
- Run the .apk file to install Box For Android.